Since we all know I can’t keep up with this for ten days I shall complete such things now because I feel like it.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. Mom and Dad:for the love of God I can’t get much more obvious. You should see this it drives me nuts. I hope you’ll decide to support me and not be douches about it. I love you both and regardless I will always be your daughter. p.s I hope you don’t want grandkids from me cause it’s not happening.
2. Betsy:I’m happy you and Nick have lasted so long and that i swear you’ll get married. I have to say great catch ;). I feel as if I don’t say thank you enough because I do really appreciate every thing you do for/with me and i swear one of these days I will have the money to treat you to something awesome. I couldn’t ask for a better friend I gotcho back girl and yes we will be living fucking three houses down you know I am incapable of feeding myself :)
3. Brianna:you are my wife and I love you, he was lucky he left before I got there or he would no longer have a pair of testicles. or dick for that matter. or face. or arms, fingers, legs, etc. we need to have a second honeymoon
4. Laura: I will always have your back no need to ever think I won’t. Thanks for being a buddy to talk to when I needed it back with that evil woman. Thanks for letting me stay with you and taking me to events to clear my mind. I deff approve of this new boy you keep telling me about he’s a keeper to me.
5. Rachel: Where to start, I know I act like a meanyhead with you but I can’t help myself. You have probably been the most supportive with my situation and orientation and its nice to have sister time in my room and discuss things about your boys and my girls :) I love you whether I show it or not its not on purpose.
6. Meow woman: Please don’t contact me again. You scared me shitless. Meow…
7. Grandma: You had your chances, you blew it. Don’t come crying for forgiveness and a clean slate again. If you ever talk about my mom in such a manner again you will regret it I promise. No I’m not gender confused. No, I’m not some hoodlum created chaos and worshiping the devil. Please stay out of my life please and thank you.
8. Joy:Man I hope we meet up again when I’m in the air force you were the coolest kid I’ve met at church camp and I miss you quite a bit. I will never forget what happened at camp when I was all christian like and such and I will always have that tattoo you gave me I still brag about where I got it :)
9. Coach: I want to play more than anything. I swear I have heart and that I will work harder and harder. Thanks for giving me this chance and I promised I wouldn’t let you down. I won’t. Let me continue to prove myself I know I can take out and play just as hard as the boys.
10. Kaetlyn: Fuck you. I’ve meant to tell you that for forever.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I’m ridiculously shallow
2. I am loyal to the death
3. I keep ALL of my promises.
4. I am so shy it frustrates me.
5. I think I’ve found a really amazing girl who will make me happy.
6. I love swinging, it’s where I ponder life.
7. I have a crazy 5 year old side that I wouldn’t trade for anything.
8. I like taking things slow even though I talk the opposite.
9. Trust me idgaf.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Don’t be anyone else but yourself with me.
2. be able to wiggle your ears
3. Trust me.
4. Be just as comforting as I am.
5. Don’t lie to me
6. Let me spoil you
7. Let me brag about you being mine.
8. Make me food
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
2. My future
3. please step into reality.
5. I like you.
6. I want food
7. Bed time
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Met Kaetlyn
2. Be so blind
3. Give myself away
4. Hurt them
5. Lost my hope
6. chipped my tooth
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Self conscious
2. Judges everything
3. Think that they are seriously better than everyone else
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1. Grabbing me by the waist
2. clothing styles
3. twiddling thumbs with mine
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
1. I’m scared to put myself back into a position to get hurt again but I’m working on it and I will make her mine